Despite the state of the economy and the constant fluctuations in the strength of the pound and the dollar; there are still places worth visiting with cheap multistop travel deals.
Much of this is thanks to the fall in prices at some of the most popular resorts. In fact, some places are offering prices at 21% less than they were last year! This more than makes cheap multistop travel affordable, it makes it ridiculous to miss out on the deals being offered.
Here are the top 10 destinations which have experienced a fall in their resort process:
- Singapore – You can stay an extra week thanks to price drops in China Ton of 21.5%.
- St Lucia – An impressive drop of 19.6% has hit St. Lucia.
- Brazil – With price drops of 19.5% your money will go much further.
- Turkey – Prices are down by 18.7% in Marmaris.
- China – Beijing has experienced a surprising drop of 17.8%
- Kenya – Check out the 16.3% drop in Mombasa resorts.
- France – Nice has seen price drops of 13.7%.
- Malta – Check out Sliema for 9% price drops.
- South Africa – Cape Town has prices down by 8.6%.
- Cancun – specifically Mexico at 8.3%.
The Cheapest Location
The great thing is that you can use cheap multistop travel to experience the places above and still head to the cheapest vacation destination. For 2019 it looks to be Bulgaria where a three-course evening meal, with a bottle of beer, a bottle of house wine and some sun cream is just £36.03 on average.
Turkey is only £45.23 and Portugal £50.11 for the same meal deal. OF course, if money is not a concern then you can check out Abu Dhabi at £168.66 for the same meal, or even the Seychelles at a whopping £182.89!
This is a timely reminder that not all costs are down, check carefully before you book your own vacation. The fact that sterling is worthless can be offset by the reducing costs of many resorts. But, the most expensive destinations are still climbing in price; these may not be an option this year.
According to statistics most Brits still prefer to holiday in Europe, but, if you are planning on going further afield then there are plenty of cheap multistop travel deals which will take you to South Africa where prices are down 8.6% and your evening meal will cost an average of £50.83.
As always, you need to do your homework before booking your cheap multistop travel; this will ensure you make the most of your money and the time you have.
Book your next multi-stop trip at Sky-Tours