Planning your travel on your own is one of the best options instead of contacting a travel agency. As a matter of fact, you decide which places to visit according to your likings and do not depend on anyone. Moreover, it is quite exciting to organize your travel as you want to get the most out of it. It is usually a good idea to jot down a checklist to make sure you do not forget anything. Many great things come across to our mind, don’t they? Fun, relax, culture, great food, excursions and so forth. However, have you considered all you really need? Are you well-prepared even to any unexpected event?
Ensure your flight. Ensure your peace of mind.
Buying your flight ticket is one of the first things you do in advance as it is usually cheaper. However, many things can happen before, during and after your flight. You may think that everything is going to turn up very well, but in some remote occasions, you may experience some unpleasant inconvenience which could make your travel a nightmare.
Even if you purchase a ticket at a reasonable price, medium and long haul flights usually do not cost less than $300 if you’re lucky. All chances are that you will have to pay even more than that in the majority of cases.
What if you have an accident and cannot fly? What about your partner getting a serious illness and losing money of both flight tickets at the drop of a hat? It sounds depressing, doesn’t it?
Do not panic! We do not want you to lose your passion for traveling. On the contrary, we want to help you keep your flight ticket safe and start dreaming about your trip. Not only do you want to avoid a bad experience, but also you don’t want to lose your money. For this reason, we strongly recommend you add a cancellation flight insurance by Travel Waiver when you make a flight booking worldwide. You will not have to worry about anything, but planning your travel as compensation is guaranteed if something wrong occurs.
Here we sum up the main situations that standard cancellation flight protection covers with payment up to $1,000, such as:
- Illness, accident or death before, during and after your flight. If either you or your family member experiences an illness or an accident which doesn’t let you travel, cancellation flight insurance will refund you so that you do not lose your money.
- Job loss. If your company suddenly fires you after one year of permanent employment, this type of insurance will also give your money.
- Terrorism or civil disorder. What if you cannot fly due to a terrorist attack or civil disorder? Don’t worry! Cancellation flight will refund you at no additional cost. If you want to travel to places that might be risky, cancellation flight protection is exactly the first thing you should buy not to worry about losing your money.
- Being subpoenaed to appear as a witness for jury duty. The judge could oblige you to go to court to witness no matter what you previously planned. In this case, your money would be protected by cancellation flight insurance.
Even if we know that our travel is going to be an exciting experience, we never know what might happen in the future. On the one hand, it might sound obvious that we must be prepared to the unpredictable. On the other hand, most people prefer to save money and, thus, they do not buy a cancellation flight protection at their own risk.
What if you change your mind for any other reasons?
Standard cancellation flight protection will cover the situations mentioned above. However, it may happen that you want to cancel your flight ticket for any reason that doesn’t have to do with illness, accident or job loss. For instance, you have already a ticket to Japan and your friends suddenly tell you to join them for a road trip in the States. Don’t lose the chance of having fun with them, cancel your current flight and buy a new one! Now it is possible to change your mind at no extra expense thanks to Gold cancellation fight protection.
We call it also “No Questions Asked Cancellation Protection.” Why is that? Gold cancellation flight protection allows you to cancel your flight for any reason up to 1 day before your first trip date. You won’t be asked for anything: no annoying red tape to cope with, no documentation to present to the airline. You’re completely free to do whatever you want with no questions asked. You will receive up to $1,000 compensation. Not bad, is it?
How much does a cancellation flight insurance cost?
You might be thinking that these types of protection will cost you a fortune as they ensure your peace of mind. Now you will be surprised.
- Standard cancellation flight protection costs only $60. You will get up to $1,000 refund only in case of serious illness, accident, job loss and terrorist attacks.
- Gold cancellation flight protection costs $115 as you will get a $1,000 refund with no question asked. As said before, this is a premium option that makes your cancellation as hassle free as possible.
In both cases, $100 per person will be deducted from the flight ticket compensation. If you want to avoid this deduction, you may pay $95 when you contract a standard protection and $150 for gold protection in addition to your flight ticket.
Let’s make an example. You buy a ticket for $500 and add a standard cancellation flight protection for $60. You will pay $560 in total. Suddenly, you have an accident two weeks before your flight. As a result, you cannot travel. Don’t worry! We will give you back $400, which is $500 flight ticket minus $100 for handling costs.
In conclusion, we have tried to give you practical tips for a hassle-free flight booking. We want your travel to be as enjoyable as possible. But just in case something wrong happens, don’t worry! Your money is safe with cancellation flight protection.
We wish you a happy booking!